Dear DOC,

What kind of shape is your bike in for the spring?  Chain rusty?  Tires soft?   Give your bike some love:  Bring it to the basement of Robo this Friday morning, April 10, between 10 AM and Noon, and we'll have the stands set up and supplies  and the compressor available so you can lube your chain and pump up your tires and be ready for the next warm day.   (We won't be set up to do more significant maintenance or repairs, but if we see something that needs attention we'll point it out.)

Looking forward to seeing you and your wheels on Friday.

Cheers
Dan

Daniel M. Nelson, Director
Dartmouth Outdoor Programs