Last chance to sign up!

From: Bait and Bullet
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2015 10:37 PM
To: Bait and Bullet
Cc: Rory C. Gawler
Subject: Spring Fly Fishing

Hey guys,

We've got two big fly-fishing events this Spring.

    1) Fly Fishing Clinic (May 3rd) about 25 minutes away at Norford Lake Club in Vermont from 10am-2pm. We'll have an instructor per one or two students so this would be a great way to learn to fly fish or hone your skills. Price on this trip will be ~$5. This may be the cheapest fly fishing lesson you'll every be offered. This trip is capped at 10.

    2) Fly Fishing Grant Weekend (May 22-24). Whether you've never fly fished before, or are an experienced fly fisher, this trip is an awesome experience. We head up to the Second College Grant on Friday afternoon, meet up with a group of alumni and professional fly fishing guides, and spend the weekend fishing some of New England's best wild brook trout streams. This is Bait and Bullet's flagship trip and is always a great time.

This is the kind of trip you'll pay hundred's if not thousands of dollars for anywhere else, and here it'll cost around $50! No experience necessary, and we'll provide gear for those who don't have it.

If you are interested in this trip, and the weekend of May 23-25 is open on your calendar, please fill out the attached application. The trip is capped at 20 people.

Sign up on this google doc for one or both trips!

15 Spring Fly Fishing

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET