Date: March 24, 2015 at 1:31:56 PM CDT
Subject: Job Openings at Pine Crest School (Boca Raton, Florida)
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
From: Frank Kruger-Robbins <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Pine Crest School-Boca Raton seeks a French Teacher - long term substitute (April 13 - June 3)

Pine Crest School is a well-respected college-preparatory preK-12 school serving academically motivated students in Palm Beach and Broward counties. The Boca Raton campus comprises grades PreK-8 with approximately 850 students. The Fort Lauderdale campus comprises PreK-12 with approximately 1,750 students. To learn more, please visit our website at www.pinecrest.edu<http://www.pinecrest.edu/>

We have an opening for a long-term substitute to teach five sections of French (grades 5-8) on our Boca Raton campus. The ideal candidate will have experience teaching young adolescents and will enjoy the dynamism and curiosity of that age group. The classes will range from grade 5 through 8, French (French 1).

If interested in learning more, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your questions, and include "MS French" in the subject line.

If interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Please write "MS French" in the subject line of the email message.

Pine Crest School-Boca Raton seeks a French Teacher for the 2015-16 school year

Pine Crest School is a well-respected college-preparatory preK-12 school serving academically motivated students in Palm Beach and Broward counties. The Boca Raton campus comprises grades PreK-8 with approximately 850 students. The Fort Lauderdale campus comprises PreK-12 with approximately 1,750 students. To learn more, please visit our website at www.pinecrest.edu<http://www.pinecrest.edu/>

We have an opening for a full-time French teacher (grades 5-8) on our Boca Raton campus for the 2015-16 Academic Year. The ideal candidate will have experience teaching young adolescents and will enjoy the dynamism and curiosity of that age group. The classes will range from introductory French through French 8 (French I). The ideal candidate would be able to teach in another content area, such as English or Social Science.