Date: March 6, 2015 at 7:19:53 PM GMT+1
Subject: Apply for the Ursula Williams Graduate Student Conference Grant to attend FLEAT VI
From: IALLT Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Sorry for the cross-posting ...

Are you a graduate student or do you know of a graduate student who plans/wants to attend FLEAT VI? Encourage them to apply for the Ursula Williams Graduate Scholarship! The deadline is April 3rd. Please help us encourage new graduate students to come out and benefit from our wonderful conference, the presentations, the networking and the opportunity to create connections to like-minded others in our field. Further details and the application process can be found on our website http://www.iallt.org/ursula_williams_graduate_student_conference_grant .
_________________

FLEAT VI Conference

The International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT) and the Japan Association for Language Education & Technology (J-LET) are pleased to announce our sixth joint Foreign Language Education and Technology Conference (FLEAT VI), to be held at Harvard University, August 11-15, 2015. This conference focuses on language education at the university and K-12 levels: the organizers welcome proposals involving the development and use of language technologies in both environments. The FLEAT conference is only held once a decade, so be sure to join us.

Conference Theme: Identities, Communities, and Technologies in Global Environments
Dates: August 11-15, 2015

Hosted by:
Harvard University Language Center
Harvard University Information Technology

Deanne Cobb-Zygadlo
IALLT Social Media Coordinator
Director, Language Resource Center
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania