Error during command authentication.

Date: March 9, 2015 at 2:43:41 PM GMT+1
Subject: If you could buy any emerging LLT, what would it be?
From: Douglas Canfield <[log in to unmask]>
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

I'm working on a short leash and timeline on gazing into the crystal ball of language learning technologies and predicting the future for the next 2-3 years with an eye to purchasing the next great thing. Normally this would not be an issue, but I have been stuck in research mode for so long that my crystal ball is spitting out phenomenal emerging research technologies, but not so much the language learning center technologies. So, I'm asking for some crowdsourced futurism here...What would your crystal balls tell you to buy if money were not an issue (let's not get crazy, though...after all, I am in a higher ed. institution)? If you'd rather not reply to the list, feel free to contact me privately at [log in to unmask].

doug

Douglas W. Canfield
Coordinator III, Language Resource Center
Dept. of Modern Foreign Languages & Literatures
THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE

Skype: dougcanfield
Second Life: Rockytop Berchot
Schedule time with me: meetme.so/dcanfie1