Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-NORDIC Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hi Outing Club,

I am excited to introduce you to your DOC Directorate for 2015-2016:

President

15S - Cedar Farwell ‘17

15X - Cedar Farwell ‘17

15F - Spencer Chu ‘16

16W - Cedar Farwell ‘17

Vice President

15S - Alex Lochoff ’17, John French ‘17

15X - Alex Lochoff '17, Nick Thyr ‘17

15F - Alex Lochoff '17, Kassie Amann ‘16

16W - Kassie Amann ‘16, Michaela Caplan ‘18

Treasurer

15S - Rongfei Lu ‘18

15X - Michael Baicker ‘17

15F - Patrick Saylor ‘16

16W - Patrick Saylor ‘16

We had another year of strong competitors across all three categories, and

I want to commend everyone who put themselves out there by running for a position.

To those elected - congratulations! I have full confidence in your ability to keep the DOC going strong for the next year. As you settle into your new roles, I would advise you to work with your peers to take constant stock of what’s working and what’s not, and then to act accordingly. The Dartmouth Outing Club is a truly great organization with many great traditions, but there’s always room for change and improvement. And of course, have fun with it too! To everyone else - please remember that you do not need an official position to take on projects and make a meaningful contribution to the DOC.

Lastly, I want to say that it has been a genuine honor to serve in this role for the past two terms. I’ve greatly appreciated the opportunity to give back to an organization that has given me so much, and I look forward to watching as the folks above work to write the next chapter.

Be well, get out there, and as always, YITOOD,

Hunter

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC