To sign up for a​ny trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.​ Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

The Feed!

7:00 PM

At the Rock (google "the Rock, Hanover")

Come. Eat. Be Happy.

Bring $4 for noms

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY

What: Make Harris Cabin Warmer!!!
When: Thursday 1pm - 4ish
Why: Come help move and install the new woodstove at Harris Cabin so your next winter stay will be more enjoyable!
Leaders: David Polashenski
Cost: FREE, snacks included, counts for trail/cabin work requirement
Blitz: david.j.polashenski.17@dartmouth,edu

Also, THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: Ice Castles!!
When: 4:15pm-8:45ish
Why: Yes, this highly anticipated adventure is finally happening!! Take a study break and come explore a castle made of ice in Lincoln, New Hampshire. Very Instagram worthy.
Leaders: Anna (CnT chair) and Dru (CnT $nack chair)
Cost: $5 DOC, $10 non
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

[log in to unmask] with shoe size (for microspikes), DASH number, and any dietary restrictions"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: Cabin Overnight at Nunnemacher!
When: Leave campus 6:00pm on Friday; return 11am on Saturday
Why: Spend a cozy night around a warm fire stove, roast marshmallows and make s'mores, and enjoy a beautiful hike up Holts the next morning
Leaders: Joby Bernstein and John Rigby
Cost: $1 DOC, $3 non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] with shoe size (for microspikes), DASH number, and any dietary restrictions

Also, FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: Nature Walk - Find the Birches
When: 3:10 - 5:20
Why: Sugaring season (making maple syrup from the sap of maples) is almost upon us, but I am thinking a bit farther ahead. Birches have a run of sap after maples, and the sap and bark of some species can be used to make birch beer. Let's go for one last walk in the woods and look for big yellow birches we could tap to experiment with making birch beer in the spring! We will be walking a couple of miles on snowshoes.
Leaders: Sam Kernan
Cost: $0
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: Snow Removal
When: Saturday 9am- 5pm
Why: Snow gets really heavy when it rains and can potentially cause our cabins/woodsheds to collapse! :( We need to clear some snow from the roofs of several cabins before it starts raining. Also, free lunch!
Leaders: David Polashenski
Cost: FREE, its a work trip and lunch is included
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

Another, SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

[log in to unmask] to sign up\u200b"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: Ascutney Hike
When: 10am to 4pm
Why: Enjoy the snow and slightly above freezing weather before the term ends! Take a break from studying and come enjoy snacks and a chill hike this Saturday!
Leader: Spencer Chu and Emily Robertson
Cost: $5 DOC, $7 non-DOC
Blitz [log in to unmask] to sign up​

Also, SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

[log in to unmask] with DASH and dietary restrictions to sign up\n"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: Mt. Pierce Hike!
When: Sunday 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
Why: Great hike with really nice views, about 6.5 miles round trip. Moderately strenuous, but definitely worth it, and it's a 4,000 footer and a Presidential!
Leaders: Greg Partridge and Dan Pomerantz
Cost: $6 DOC, $11 nonners
Blitz: [log in to unmask] with DASH and dietary restrictions to sign up

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html