To sign up for a?ny trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.? Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

THE FEED!!!!!

When: 7:00

Where: The Rock (google "The Rock, Hanover")

Why: Good food, great company, psychotic cat

Cost: $4 to eat. It's free if you cook or clean. Blitz Nick Thyr if you are interested in cooking for this or any future feed.

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

What: Firebuild
When: Friday afternoon, leaving after 2s, back by 6.
Why: Because building fires outside is fun, and this is a requirement for becoming a CnT leader.
Leaders: Anna Knowles
Cost: Free!
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up

Also, FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

What: Nature Walk at the Organic Farm
When: 3:10 - 5:30
Why: We will be playing at the farm again this week. It may be frigid, but we are thinking of seedlings and spring. Activities include building a snow cave or three, or curling up by the woodstove in the barn and having a CRAFTernoon and identifying tree twigs. Wear layers of warm clothing, including boots.
Leaders: Sam Kernan
Cost: $0 for all!
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Norwich Contra Dance
When 7:35 pm - 10:15 pm
Why: Catch a ride across the river to our friendly local contra dance! Contra dancing is a fun social dance, very beginner friendly, and all dances are taught. All you need is a willingness to spin around and have fun. Very New England/old-timey.
Leaders: Sam Kernan
Cost: $0DOC/$1non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

Also, SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Smarts Hike!
When: 9 am- 6pm
Why: The weather looks good for this weekend so its a great time to do a winter hike before the end of the term!
Leaders: Eliza Rockefeller and Kenzie Clark
Cost: $5 DOC members, $7 non-DOC members
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

Another, SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Mt. Adams!! (plus Billings overnight)
When: Saturday Saturday Saturday from 3 PM - Sunday Sunday Sunday 7 PM
Why: Amazing hike of the second tallest mountain in NH, gorgeous views, and one of the only chances you'll get to hike a Presi this winter since the weather doesn't usually cooperate. Also, we're staying in Billings on Saturday night, so get ready for a great dinner of Annie's Mac and veggies. This will be a strenuous, long hike, but totally worth it. Don't let this chance to go Mountaineering in NH pass you by.
Leaders: Adam Schneider and Dan Pomerantz
Cost: DOC $12, Nonners $20 (approx.)
Blitz: BOTH [log in to unmask] and Daniel.J.Pomerantz.18@dartmouth edu with your DA$H, dietary restrictions, shoe size, and a brief description of winter hiking experience to sign up.

?One more, SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Peanut butter and Jam- Heeler Overnight
Where: Great Bear cabin near Mt. Moosilauke
When: 5:00 pm Saturday-11:00 am Sunday
Why: Just like a PB&J, it combines delicious elements (dinner! snax! much peanut butter!), good jam (playing music @ night), and that extra something something (sledding in the morning!)
Leaders: Spencer Chu (leader) and Jessie Colin (co-leader)
Cost: $1 DOC ad $4 non DOC
Blitz: your dietary restrictions and your DA$H to sign up to: [log in to unmask]

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: Gile Firetower Sunsike!
When: 4:30-6:30
Why: Enjoy a relaxing end to your weekend with an easy hike, wonderful views, and a beautiful sunset!The snacks will be plentiful, the company good, and the weather warm-ish
Leaders: Emma Rieb and Greg Partridge
Cost: $3 DOC, $4 non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html