Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.
View this email in your browser

The Late Deadline is five days away!

The 2015 Ivy Film Festival is getting closer (April 6 - 12) and we're looking for submissions to our student film and screenplay competitions!

Late Deadline - February 15, 2015
Super Late Deadline - March 1, 2015

Submissions are accepted online through WithoutaboxFilmmakers and screenwriters must create their own basic Witoutabox accounts to submit. Creating these accounts is free and easy, just visit the Submit page of our website to learn more!

Physical DVDs for film submissions can be mailed to the following address:

Brown University
Ivy Film Festival
Box 1930
Providence, RI 02912
USA

Entry fees for submissions are also listed on our website.

If you know someone interested in entering submissions, please forward this e-mail to them!

Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Instagram
Instagram
Copyright © 2015 | Ivy Film Festival | All rights reserved.
MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "ivyfilmfestival.us9.list-manage2.com" claiming to be www.ivyfilmfestival.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Our mailing address is:
Brown University, Box 1930, Providence, RI 02912, USA

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Ivy Film Festival · Box 1930 · 69 Brown Street · Providence, RI 02912 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

To unsubscribe from the FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=FILM-AND-MEDIA-STUDIES