Hi Folks,

This weekend, I am taking a biathlon clinic in Strafford. There aren't any more free spots (I asked, and clearly I would've extended the opportunity to you all) BUT, the person who runs the clinics said that we could arrange our own clinic one weekend if there was enough interest! If anyone is interested in learning biathlon, please let me know by filling out this form! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dl7sc_Y9bMbvqs5TrsuH32a02QdQbFwz-DQS3Lw7p18/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks!

Phoebe

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC