Dear DOC,

Sign up to learn how to do tele turns, or practice your skills, on Monday afternoon, Feb. 23.   We’ll meet in the Robinson Lobby and depart for the Skiway at 1:00.   Lift ticket, helmet, and tele gear provided (but bring your own gear if you have it).  No previous tele experience required, but you should be comfortable on either alpine or xc skis.  Knowing how to do telemark turns is a great skill for backcountry skiing, and lots of fun at a ski area — and you’ll look cool, too.  Class size limited to 5.  Please email me to reserve a spot.   I’ll be up at the Grant over the weekend, but I’ll confirm with participants on Sunday evening or Monday morning.  Snow conditions at the Skiway have never been better.
Cheers
Dan

Daniel M. Nelson, Director
Dartmouth Outdoor Programs
115 Robinson Hall
PO Box 9
Hanover, NH  03755
603-646-2356 (office)
603-646-1444 (fax)

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC