Does anyone have experience with this one:
Wild Delight Cardinal Plus Bird Feeder 344509

http://www.vetsupplydirect.com/wild-delight-cardinal-plus-bird-feeder-344509.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&gclid=CjwKEAiAmOymBRD0_evS4aTh2hUSJAB7Fkhyd9mbtR0PivuhE1nIMafeHTRuInX-fTd343KtPvNGrRoC9Xfw_wcB

Or have one that you suggest?

Thanks!

Marie

“In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process
never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own
responsibility” - Eleanor Roosevelt