I usually buy my seed at W. Leb Feed & Supply---does anyone know if they
are the cheapest around? These birds are getting quite pricey as I fill
feeders daily lately! I did take Cynthia Crawford's advice ad now put out
cracked corn for bj's, in a hanging feeder. At first I threw it on the
ground and the turkeys came and ate most of it, pooping all over the
place.....now they still come, but don't stay long, finding less on the
ground!

Both downys and hairys at the suet. Cardinal couple left probably seeking a
valley location(I'm up high in the hills)sometime after Christmas....