Date: February 9, 2015 at 9:39:31 PM CST
Subject: Invitation to Submit Book Chapter Proposals
From: "Dr. Helen Yeh" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dear Colleagues

I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled Handbook of Research on Digital Tools for Self-Directed Language Learning to be published by an international publisher of progressive academic research. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication. For details, please visit https://cpce-polyu.academia.edu/HelenYeh

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you by 30 March 2015!

Best wishes
Helen Yeh

Dr. Helen Yeh
Editor
Handbook of Research on Digital Tools for Self-Directed Language Learning
Website: https://cpce-polyu.academia.edu/HelenYeh