To sign up for a​ny trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.​ Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

What: A scrumptious home-cooked dinner of black bean soup and bread
When: 7pm
Why: Because home-cooked food is always better than DDS.
Leaders:Chef Murphy
Cost: $4, free if you clean
Where: The Rock, 16 Sargent Street

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: Cardigan Hike
When: Thursday leaving after 9L X-hours (10:30 am), back by 4 pm
Why: Take a break from studying if you don't have classes on Thursday and come hike Mt. Cardigan with us! It's a moderate winter hike to a bald summit with great views.
Leaders: Greg Partridge and Kenzie Clark
Cost: $4 DOC member, $7 non-DOC member
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

Also, FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

What: John Rand Heeler Overnight!
When: Friday @4pm - Saturday @12pm
Why: Sleeping in a fun cabin! Snowshoeing! Snowman making contest! Sledding! Games! Friendship!
Leaders: Veronica Williamson and Shane Weisberg
Cost: DOC-1$ non-4$
Blitz: Veronica Williamson

​​

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: Nature Walk with ANOTHER Forester
When: 1:50 - 5:00
Why: Sustainable forestry, tree identification, and bounding through snow drifts on snowshoes. We will even get a demonstration of Andy (the forester) cutting down a small tree with a hatchet.
Leaders: Sam Kernan and Dan Propp
Cost: $0.00
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">[log in to unmask] and cc. [log in to unmask] Since it is a challenging hike, we need you to briefly tell us your winter hike experience."]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: Mt. Madison Hike!
When: Saturday 3PM, overnight to Sunday 8PM
Why: Want a challenging hike this winter? We start our hike in Saturday afternoon, stay in the cabin overnight, and spend the entire day hiking in Mt. Madison. The weather will be cold, the terrain will be challenging, but we will have fun! This is a basic winter mountaineering trip so don't miss your chance to go.
Leaders: Adam Schneider and Rongfei Lu
Cost: $10 for DOC member and $18 for Non- DOC members
Blitz: [log in to unmask] and cc. [log in to unmask] Since it is a challenging hike, we need you to briefly tell us your winter hike experience.

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">[log in to unmask] and cc. [log in to unmask] Since it is a challenging hike, we need you to briefly tell us your winter hike experience."]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">[log in to unmask] and cc. [log in to unmask] Since it is a challenging hike, we need you to briefly tell us your winter hike experience."]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">Also, SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">[log in to unmask] and cc. [log in to unmask] Since it is a challenging hike, we need you to briefly tell us your winter hike experience."]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">[log in to unmask] your shoe size and DA$H"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]">What: A hike up Mt. Osceola!
When: Saturday 7:30am-4ish pm
Why: Because winter hiking is awesome and Mount Osceola is a 4,000 footer!!! * this hike will be strenuous and it will be cold outside *
Leaders: Nick Thyr and Lainie Caswell
Cost: $12DOC, $6 nonDOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask] your shoe size and DA$H

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html