Hi Dan,

I've teled a little before but would like some free practice, so sign me up!

Thanks,
Sam Stratton

On Feb 2, 2015, at 8:29 AM, "Daniel M. Nelson" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear DOC:

I’m offering a free beginner’s Tele Clinic tomorrow (Tues.) afternoon, leaving Robo at 12:30 and returning before 5:00.   All equipment will be provided.  Telemark turns are a useful technique for backcountry touring and lots of fun at a ski area.   To participate in this clinic you should be comfortable on either Nordic or alpine skis, but no previous telemark experience is required.   If you have a little tele experience, come join us and practice your skills.  Take advantage of this new snow!
Cheers
Dan

Daniel M. Nelson, Director
Dartmouth Outdoor Programs
115 Robinson Hall
PO Box 9
Hanover, NH  03755
603-646-2356 (office)
603-646-1444 (fax)

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1NjYxIHNhbXVlbC5iLnN0cmF0dG9uLjE1QERBUlRNT1VUSC5FRFUgRE9DLU5PUkRJQw6Zyx0Z%2FtuE&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC