A good reminder as we head into the big NIH deadlines.  Please make time to check your application carefully in the NIH Commons.  You must make corrections before the deadline.  While some issues can be identified by errors or warnings, the systems are not smart enough to detect some issues such as uploading the wrong version of a document.  Making corrections after the deadline can be difficult.

eRA Information: Proactively Check Status of Application in eRA Commons

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It has come to our attention that some notifications, sent upon application submission, are not being delivered to the email addresses listed on the SF424 R&R cover form of the application.

We are looking into the issue and will send an update once we have resolved it.

Meanwhile, we encourage Principal Investigators and Signing Officials to proactively check the status of their submitted grant application in eRA Commons.

eRA Communications

Division of Communications and Outreach

NIH Office of Extramural Research

Questions? Please contact the eRA Help Desk. Check out self-help resources on the Help page before submitting an online ticket; or call Toll-free: 1-866-504-9552, Phone: 301-402-7469.

Help Desk hours are Mon-Fri, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET

Help us improve our communications; send your suggestions and feedback to [log in to unmask] or call 301-435-8185.

To read other recent articles and messages, please visit our Latest News page at http://era.nih.gov/news_and_events/index.cfm.

Check out the For Reviewers: Navigating IAR and the eRA Commons: Understanding Status video tutorials.