From: Dartmouth Outing Club
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 12:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fill out this survey for OPO!

Hey everyone!

OPO is looking for ways to improve its student interaction and services. Right now, we're looking for information to see what hours they should be open, what gear they should stock, etc. If you interact with OPO on a regular basis (or at all!), it would be so awesome if you could fill out this survey:

http://goo.gl/forms/9ntBYi0tur?

The survey should only take around three minutes, and it will be so, so helpful to gather information. Without our help, OPO can't improve!

LEADERS!! Every single leader should fill this out because it is most relevant to you!!!!

Thanks, everyone!

~DOC Directorate

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html