Dear Dartmouth,

Have you ever thought about applying to be a volunteer for DOC First-Year Trips?

If you answered
YES to the above question, read on! If you answered NO or DEFINITELY NOT or MAYBE, please do read on!

The DOC First-Year Trips program invites you to come listen to the stories of past volunteers as they discuss their experiences navigating the beginnings of their time at Dartmouth.

Thursday, February 12th
Paganucci Commons

7-8 pm

Every year, over 300 students volunteer for DOC First-Year Trips, and they all have just one thing in common:
a wholehearted desire to make first-year students feel comfortable, safe, and welcome at Dartmouth.

Some of them consider themselves Salty Dog Rag experts.
Some of them wouldn’t be caught dead in a piece of flair.
Some of them grew up in the outdoors.
Some of them get queasy at the thought of using the bathroom outside.
Some of them loved their own First-Year Trip.
Some of them hated it.
Some of them didn’t even go on one.

Come listen to their stories! All are welcome.

9671445795_3e2502ba33_o

DOC First-Year Trips Program
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103
Hanover, NH  03755
Blog: http://docfirstyeartrips.wordpress.com

Karampreet (Peety) Kaur '15, Director
Samantha Parker '15, Assistant Director​​