Hey everyone,

I'm organizing a WFR course to be taught by SOLO here at Dartmouth over Spring break. This is usually a 7-9 day course but there is an option to condense it to 6. We'll likely have the course start somewhere around March 21-22 and end sometime around March 28-29 (winter classes start March 30). It usually costs around $900 if you take it on your own but depending on the number of people who sign up, it will probably be MUCH cheaper than that (plus subsidies apply if you're a DOC leader in training and/or if you're on financial aid).

Please respond back to me if you're remotely interested and feel free to add any questions/comments you might have such as "I'd prefer the 6 day condensed course ending the day before class starts so I can come back to Hanover as late as possible" or "I'd rather spread the course out."

I'll get back to everyone that responds later this week with more information.
Thanks all!
--Logan

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC