Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CABIN-TRAIL Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

To sign up for a​ny trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.​ Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

What: THE FEED!!!!!!!!
Where: The Rock (Google map "The Rock, Hanover")
When: 7:30 PM
Why: Good Food, Better People, Best Cat
Leader: Sam Kernan (Blitz me ASAP if you have dietary restrictions and I will see what I can do)
Cost: $4 dash to eat delicious, home cooked food. Also, there will be a vehicle driving there from behind Robo at 6:55. (ed: I think this is true, cuz Adam always drives. But I don't know for sure)

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

[log in to unmask] to sign up!!!"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]" style="font-size: 13px; font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif;">What: HInman Cabin Heeler Overnight!
When: Friday 6:30PM to Saturday 10:00AM
Why: Want to spend a CHILL night with some nICE people? Come to HInman Cabin! All the COOL people are doing it and there's SNOW better way to spend a Friday night!
Leader: Colin Quinn and Dan Propp
Cost: $1 DOC and $3 non-DOC
Blitz [log in to unmask] to sign up!!!

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY​

[log in to unmask]"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]" style="font-size: 13px; font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif;">What: Nature Walk with the County Forester
When: 1:50pm-5:00pm
Why: Come get outdoors and hang out with the Grafton County forester! We will be walking around the Dartmouth Organic Farm forest and discussing how humans can get useful products out of healthy forests. Hot drinks in the barn afterwards. We will cover a short distance on foot, just a mile or two. Our minds will cover a vaster distance as we learn to think about forests in a new way.
Leader: Sam Kernan
Cost: $0.00
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

[log in to unmask] to sign up! "]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]" style="font-size: 13px; font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif;">What: Mt. Cardigan Day hike!
When: Saturday 9 AM to 4 PM
Why: Classic beautiful day hike after the snoooww! Moderate hike and good exercise! We got great companies, great music and great snacks :)
Leaders: Greg Partridge and Rongfei Lu
Cost: $5 for DOC members and $8 for non-DOC members
Blitz [log in to unmask] to sign up!

Also, SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

[log in to unmask] to sign up"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]" style="font-size: 13px; font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif;">What: Heeler Overnight and Orienteering!
When: Leaving Saturday @6:45 PM back Sunday ~1PM
Why: Spend an incredible night at the fantastic Harris Cabin, play in the snow, and enjoy tromping around in the wilds of New Hampshire navigating by map and compass. The hiking will be easy enough and the weather will be perfect.
Leaders: Cedar Farwell and Adam Schneider
Cost: $1
Blitz: [log in to unmask] to sign up

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY​

[log in to unmask] with your shoe size to sign up"]" data-sheets-userformat="[null,null,513,[null,0],null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,0]" style="font-size: 13px; font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif;">What: Capture the Flag: XC Skiing Edition
Where: it's all going down on the golf course.
When: Sunday 11am-whenever
Why: because who doesn't love capture the flag? Plus skiing plus hot cocoa? Beginner friendly and encouraged!
Leaders: Shane Weisberg (leader) and Jessie Colin (co-leader)
Cost: FREE
Blitz: [log in to unmask] with your shoe size to sign up

THE FUTURE THE FUTRE THE FUTURE

WINTER GRANT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign up to go to up to the Grant with CnT for a weekend of cross country skiing, snowshoeing, DOG SLEDDING and just generally hanging out in a warm, comfy cabin in the beautiful and solitary North Woods. We will be joined by a group of wonderful alums and Outdoor Programs Office to tell us stories of Dartmouth's fascinating past. The trip will be from after classes on FRIDAY FEBRUARY 20TH TO SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 22ND, returning in the morning/early afternoon. To sign up, blitz Mackenzie Murphy and Adam Schneider. The cost is $25 for DOC members or $40 for non-members (just sign up for a DOC membership and it pays for itself).

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html