On Jan 20, 2015, at 9:46 PM, "Annika L. Roise" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

​Replace "MOAR PLZ" with Annika Roise!

From: DOC-Nordic <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Matthew B. Stanton <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 8:51 PM
To: DOC-Nordic
Subject: Practice tomorrow 3-5pm!

The snow's a go at Oak Hill, so we're going skiing!

Meet behind Robo right after 2s get out. Bus will leave just after 3pm so scurry y'all. Obvi we'll wait for stragglers. We'll be back a tad after 5. You gotta sign up here or else there's no guarantee you'll have a spot on the bus! Reply all to the listserv so everybody can see who's going.

Sign up to ski for prax tmrw:

  1. Matt Stanton
  2. Maya DeGroote
  3. MOAR PLZ
  4. Andrew Berson
  5. You?
  6. You?
  7. You?
  8. You?
  9. You?
  10. You?

See y'all tomorrow!

Matt

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1NjQ4IEFubmlrYS5MLlJvaXNlLjE4QERBUlRNT1VUSC5FRFUgRE9DLU5PUkRJQ6fd9Ixq3rLC&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1NjQ4IGFuZHJldy5iZXJzb25AREFSVE1PVVRILkVEVSBET0MtTk9SRElDIM6qJECEeJEX&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC