To sign up for a?ny trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash. Please also send any dietary restrictions.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.? Financial aid is available for DOC members if the trip costs more than $10. If you are not a DOC member, you can become one by visiting Robinson Hall 119 to sign up.

?

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

What: Intro to (trailwork) Tools
When: 3:00 to 4:30
Why: In order to take care of our trails, we need to take care of our tools! This is a casual and mostly indoors introduction to the work we do to maintain 50 miles of the Appalachian Trail. We will go over what each tool does and how we use it. Then we will clean the tools (a very meditative and satisfying project) and take inventory so that next week we can fix them (put handles on, etc)! If you go to both sessions, there might be some trailwork credit for you heelers.
Leaders: Sam Kernan and Cedar Farwell
Cost: $0 cuz its trailwork and we aren't eating snacks anyways
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

?Also, WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY

THE FEED!!!!!!!!

Where: The Rock (Google map "The Rock, Hanover")

When: 7:30 PM

What: Good Food, Better People, Best Cat

Cost: $4 dash to eat delicious, home cooked food. Also, there will be a vehicle driving there from behind Robo at 6:55.

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY

What: Fire Build!
When: 1pm, back by 3 at the latest
Why: Lighting things on fire is a heeler requirement and, some might say, entertaining.
Leaders: Greg Partridge
Cost: FREE
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

What: Nature Walk to Mink Brook
When: 1:50 to 3 or 3:30
Why: Get outdoors and go on an easy walk to a beautiful local natural spot. Perhaps 2-3 miles of walking. In addition to enjoying the out of doors, the theme for this week is TREES! Learn to identify some of the prominent locals, and find out what they are doing to get through the winter and ready for spring. A good foundation for next week's walk with the County forester at the Farm!
Leader: Sam Kernan
Cost: $0 cuz I don't want to deal with shopping
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Holt's Ledge!!!
When: 12 - 4 PM
Why: Because winter hiking is super fun (and snacks are even more fun)! Holt's Ledge is a chill, short hike with great views!!! Blitz me with your 9 digit DASH number, shoe size, and dietary restrictions if you want to go.
Leaders: Chachi Riesco and Molly Ryan
Cost: $3 DOC, $5 non-DOC
Blitz: [log in to unmask]

Also, ?SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: John Rand Overnight!!!#$$$!!!
When: 4 pm Saturday to 12 pm Sunday
Why: Mild hiking + friends + FOOD + hot chocolate + winter wonderland + relaxation + SLEDDING + listening to Anna speak in her beautiful British accent + making fun of Ursula + more food + HAPPINESS
Leaders: Anna Knowles and Ursula Jongebloed
Cost: only $1 what a DEAL! (for DOC members. For non-DOC it's $5)
Blitz: [log in to unmask] with dietary restrictions?

 Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity over $10: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html