Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CABIN-TRAIL Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Need plans this spring break?
Wanna try roughing it for a week?
 ​

Cabin and Trail has not one but TWO ideas for you for the upcoming break....

We are offering FIVE trips in TWO locations!

APPLY to hike in the Smoky Mountains or in Utah (see trip descriptions below)!

Fill out the attached application and email it to [log in to unmask] by 11:46 p.m. on Saturd​ ay, January 17 to apply.

Smoky Mountains

Three trips will depart from Hanover on March 17 and drive….drive…drive south to Tennessee and North Carolina where we will backpack in the Smoky Mountains for six days and nights. Come join us on our journey to the nation’s most visited national park, which is “world renowned for its diversity of plant and animal life, the beauty of its ancient mountains, and the quality of its remnants of Southern Appalachian mountain culture.” We will arrive back to campus on March 25, giving you time to visit family or hang out. The estimated price for this trip is $150*, and no plane ticket is necessary!

Utah

Two trips will fly together to Salt Lake City on March 18, and our adventures in Canyonland, Arches, and Capitol Reef National Parks will begin from there! Apply if you like the sound of canyons, land, and reefs. We’ll fly to Salt Lake City and backpack for three days in Canyonlands and then three days in Capitol Reef before hitting up Island in the Sky and Arches National Park on our last day! We will return to campus the weekend before classes start for 15S. The estimated price for this trip is $200*, not including your plane ticket (priced around $400*).​

*Financial Aid is available for both trips and for Utah plane ticket subsidies.*