Hi all!

So we did an impromptu meeting at the end of practice today, and I just wanted to send out a quick review of what we went over. Please read the whole thing! (sorry its long, but important!)

Practices - Monday 3-4pm spin

    Tuesday- 2-3pm swim

    Thursday- 6-7pm strength workout

   *Always try to arrive 5 minutes early please!

   *If you can't make swimming (you have a 2A), I am trying to also find an alternate time for you to swim -  if you have a 2A, let me know if you haven't already!

   *a note about spinning- wear clean shoes into the spin

    room, salt/snow from shoes worn outside will mess up the

    bike

Dues are $25, pay in cash or check (made payable to Dartmouth Triathlon Team) to Sara Heard (in person, venmo or her HB 1510)

Fundraising keep signing up for basketball concessions - participation is mandatory. Everyone on the team should sign up for at least 2 games. Games are fun and only a 2 hr commitment. Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KR1AFRC64h4EJAR2Cy6zLf3UHf4kp6U-82Z4CjuxEMU/edit#gid=0

Gear we're probably going to be ordering jackets this term! if anyone wants to spearhead ordering any other team gear, that would be awesome too! Gear is paid for by the individual. We will also be ordering Tri-Suits for our races this spring. More info to come!

Social Stuff! we have a GroupMe, blitz me if you want to be added. Team dinners on Thursdays after strength practices and possibly Mondays. Whenever you want company for meals, workouts, etc blitz this list or text the groupme! We will also do breakfasts/dinners off campus, p0ng tournaments, random w1ne and cheese socials, and other fun social stuff (Ski Day anyone??) If you're interested in being SOCIAL CHAIR this term, let me or Sara know!

Other ​we have a few leaders off this term (Hi Kelly and Zach) so if you're interested in having more of a leadership role on the team, let me or Sara know!

That's it! Thanks for reading :)

See you tomorrow at 2 at the pool!

Nina

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON