Error during command authentication.

Hi everyone,

Just sent this out to campus events. We'll do a pretty snappy mtg at 9:30 in robo to get this club off the ground so we can ski this week.

-Matt

The DOC’s brand new

NORDIC SKI CLUB

has its first meeting TONIGHT

@ Robo basement, 9:30pm

Get stoked.

What’s the DOC Nordic Ski Club all about?

·      Having a blast while skiing with friends

·      Regular practices and fun weekend outings

·      Making Nordic skiing more accessible and affordable to students

·      Low-key, chill skiing for experienced Nordies, students who have never skied, and everyone in between

·      Nordic ski racing opportunities through NENSA

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC