From: Edosan <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: JALTCALL 2015 Call for Proposals Now Open
Date: January 1, 2015 at 2:43:15 PM GMT+2

Language technology aficionados,
Happy New Year!
The JALTCALL 2015 conference is coming up in June, and the Call for Proposals is now open. This year's conference will be held at Kyushu Sangyo University, conveniently located in Fukuoka in the north of Kyushu. We hope you will come and share your knowledge as presenters at the conference.
Call for Presentation Proposals
Theme: "Language Learning Technologies and Learner Autonomy"
Place: Kyushu Sangyo University
Pre-conference workshops: June 5, 2015
Conference: June 6-7, 2015
Deadline for submissions: February 2, 2015
Submissions: http://account.jaltcall.org<http://account.jaltcall.org/>
We are pleased to have Prof. Ema Ushioda of Warwick University as our Featured Keynote Speaker of JALTCALL 2015. Professor Ushioda is a well-known researcher in the fields of motivation and autonomy.
NOTE: The submission process is the same as last year, so if you created an account to submit a proposal or to register for the conference in 2014, please log in using the same credentials. Please remember that co-authors are required to create a user account prior to submitting your proposal so that you can link their account to your proposal (they must tell you the email address they used to create the account). This account will also allow you to register for the conference more easily and is intended to remain active for future CALLSIG event use.
We hope to see you in Fukuoka!
Douglas Jarrell and Paul Daniels
JALTCALL 2015 Conference Chairs