Dear Chin-Hsi,

I have a couple of questions about your call for chapter proposals.

1.I understand that the proposal should be 1000-2000 words in length. Could
you please confirm the approximate desirable length of the chapter itself?
2.Will the chapters be published as online documents and is it acceptable
to include html links as part of the submission?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter R.L.Smith BA Hons., ACIEA,