Hi bikers

Sorry for sending this from my personal account but it isn't going through from the Lodge account and the apps are due Sunday so I really wanted to make sure it sends! Anywho,

THE LODGE IS CALLING...

*Off this summer and/or fall?

*Love food and working with your hands?

*Want to live in the mountains?

Then apply to work at the Moosilauke Ravine Lodge!!!

We are interested in people who enjoy cooperative group environments and have fun working hard.

To apply, send a Cover Letter and Resume by Sunday, February 1st to [log in to unmask]. For more information, please see the attached cover sheet.

Feel free to reply to [log in to unmask]​ with any questions.

Best,

Rory Gawler, Assistant Director of Outdoor Programs

Molly McBride '14, 2015 Lodge Manager

To unsubscribe from the DMC list, please send [log in to unmask] a 500 word essay on the importance of proper helmet usage.