Error during command authentication.

From: "A-P. Lian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: December 1, 2014 at 2:51:41 PM GMT+2
Subject: Survey: Thoughts on the State of L2 Teaching and Learning
To: "Forum, Language Learning and Technology International Information" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

I am (still) conducting a survey on: Thoughts on the State of L2 Teaching and Learning. This is a "no punches pulled" survey which seeks to identify people's honest opinions about the state of language teaching and learning today.

We are still in need of many more responses and would appreciate it very much if you would spend 10 - 15 minutes responding to the survey (if you have not responded previously).

The survey may be found at http://gocultures.com/drupal7/node/11

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Andrew Lian

--
Professor Dr. Andrew Lian, Suranaree University of Technology
Emeritus Professor , University of Canberra, Canberra, ACT, Australia

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage (more Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)
Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change (Max Planck)