Begin forwarded message:

Date: November 12, 2014 at 1:24:48 PM CST
From: "LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU<http://LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU> LISTSERV Server (16.0)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: LLTI: approval required (EE5AEF10)
To: Otmar Foelsche <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

This message was  originally submitted by [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to the  LLTI list at
LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU<http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/>. You can approve it using the "OK" mechanism (click on
the link below), ignore it, or repost an edited copy. The message will expire
automatically. You do not need to do anything if you just want to discard it.
Please refer to the List Owner's Manual at
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp if  you are not familiar  with the
"OK" mechanism. These instructions are being kept purposefully short for your
convenience in processing large numbers of messages.

To APPROVE the message:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?OK=EE5AEF10&L=LLTI
An Arabic instructor here is very pleased with our old site-license version of Tell Me More. She wondered about funding a newer version.
Does anyone know what the new Tell Me More is like and what it costs? I assume that it is now sold as an online, per-user license.

Judy Shoaf