Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date: November 12, 2014 at 7:22:42 PM CST
From: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: #10295 Tell Me More Question
Cc: "Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hey Judy,

Tell Me More is now called Rosetta Stone Advantage. It's the same quality product that you currently use with an improved interface. The pricing is related to the number of licenses an institution wants/needs and for what period of time (12, 24, 26 months). That's about the depth of details I know related to the sales and pricing structure, but you can get additional information from the Rosetta Stone Enterprise Sales desk at (800) 811-2819.  Here's the associated web page as well: http://www.rosettastone.com/highereducation/advantage#

And if you're attending ACTFL, the Rosetta Stone booth would be a good place to get immediate answers to your questions.

Also, don't hesitate to reach out to me (or Lisa Frumkes) further if you hit any questions or issues that you are not getting answers to.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn Stone
Custom Solutions
Rosetta Stone