Hey everyone,

You may or may not have heard already:

The College is planning to rebuild the Ledyard clubhouse but they’re scrapping the residential component.

I feel that this is HUGE step back for Ledyard, for the DOC, and for Dartmouth, in general.
We need more residential social spaces on campus - not fewer.

It would mean a ton to me if you could share this link with your respective groups, and ask them to upvote this idea on Improve Dartmouth.

It’s critical - especially with everything going on with Moving Dartmouth Forward - that the administration sees how important the DOC is to the student body. Alums can vote too!

Thank you!

Esteban

To unsubscribe from the DOC-WINTER-SPORTS list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1NTc4IExvcmluLlMuUGFsZXkuMTVAREFSVE1PVVRILkVEVSBET0MtV0lOVEVSLVNQT1JUU5E5LhqM39i0&c=SIGNOFF