From: Bait and Bullet
Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 11:08 AM
To: Bait-and-Bullet
Cc: Hunter A. van Adelsberg; Logan G. Briggs
Subject: Become a B&B Leader!

Hey all,

I am hearing a lot of interest in becoming more involved with bait and bullet so I wanted to blitz out and encourage more of you to step up and become a leader! More leaders = more trips and more trips = more potential for involvement!

To become a leader, we require that you have the following certifications:

Hunter's Safety (This one is tough because you have to sign up so far in advance http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/Hunting/hunter_ed.htm)
First Aid/CPR (attainable for free through Dartmouth EMS)
Risk Management (Easy, 30 minute class)
Group Dynamics (Easy, 30 minute class)
OPO driver certification (Again, easy 30 minute talk)

Also let me know if you have any questions about how to get any of these.

Look forward to hearing from you,
--Logan

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET