On 24/10/2014 21:58, Richard S. Russell wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
On 2014 Oct 24, at 14:47, Eric Van Deputte <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm in the urgent need of a formula that gives me always a numberfieldresult with no more and no less than 2 decimals   ( "xxxxx.00" )  ....
The data from which the result has to be to calculate can be something like:
0.01
0.10
0.1
.01
16.01
11
111.00

an are first rounded to 2 decimals

Do you need them to be STORED that way or only DISPLAYED that way? Because displaying is easy. You can do it under the “Data Formatting” section of the “Data” tab under the inspector:

To be stored  to be exported ...

--

mvg
--------

Dr. Eric Van Deputte dvm
1750  Lennik
www.vwin.be
phone +32(0)2 523 32 95
gsm: +32(0)475 34 80 36
fax  +32(0)70429537

Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus actief is.