From: Sonja Fritzsche <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 19, 2014 at 9:54:09 PM EDT
Subject: MWALLT Registration Reminder
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,
This is just a quick reminder to register for the upcoming conference of the Midwestern Association
of Language Learning with Technology (MWALLT)
. We look forward to seeing you! All language
teachers/instructors at all levels are welcome as well as students interest in the topic. There will be
several workshops, presentations on the online and hybrid learning and research, flipping the
classroom, community outreach, assessment, and other innovative ideas. The program is now online.
Please forward this e-mail to interested colleagues.
Best,
Sonja

MWALLT 2014 Conference
Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL

November 15th, 2014 8am-5pm

The registration deadline is November 1, 2014. Late registration and on-site registration will also be available, but we can't guarantee breakfast/lunch.

Registration is currently open and is $50. That includes the registration fee and a one-year membership to MWALLT.

Theme: Traditional, Hybrid, and Online Teaching in Modern and Classical Languages: Exploring Differences, Creating Communities.

MWALLT invites you to attend our fall conference. We encourage current members, professionals, and students to participate. There will be several workshops, presentations on the online and hybrid learning and research, flipping the classroom, community outreach, assessment, and other innovative ideas.

The conference program is online.

Please see the conference Website for more information on travel, lodging, meals, and parking.

Please mark your calendar and join us!

Sponsored by:

The IWU Language Resource Center Committee

Just published: The Liverpool Companion to World Science Fiction Film with Liverpool University Press. 2014.

Sonja Fritzsche, Ph.D.
Chair and Professor of German and Eastern European Studies
Series Editor, World Science Fiction Studies, Peter Lang Oxford

Department of German, Russian, and Asian Languages
Illinois Wesleyan University
P.O. Box 2900
201 E. University
Bloomington, IL 61701