On 2014 Oct 18, at 5:57, Mr. Brian Beer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Curious, I've been using Yosemite for a while now (since beta 2, maybe), and I haven't experienced this at all.  The one caveat, I use FM 11 daily, have 12 and just tried it there, but don't have 13 at all to test it.

My problem arose under 13.0v3, in which the ⌘-L and ⌘-D keyboard shortcuts had been working just fine the day before Yosemite was installed. Now allusion to their availability doesn’t even show up under the View and Edit menus.