Not that it helped me, but I found this...Maybe it can help you?

http://forums.filemaker.com/posts/4d8f568e41?commentId=307410#307410

On Oct 18, 2014, at 11:48 AM, Richard S. Russell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 2014 Oct 18, at 11:36, Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Go into System Preferences and set your own:

Obviously, you can't choose ones that the OS is already using, but you can create new ones.

Well, that was part of my question. DOES Yosemite in fact make use of the ⌘-L and ⌘-D keyboard shortcuts?

The OS didn’t do anything when I tried hitting them, and I’ve heard from several other people that those 2 key combinations continue to be available in their own versions of FMP running under Yosemite. So apparently it isn’t the case, as I had initially suspected, that the new OS had co-opted them.

One other commenter said that he too noticed some missing keyboard shortcuts, but that they reappeared after he relaunched FMP but then vanished again sometime later.

A hole has opened up in our comfy couch. Experts are looking into it.

John Haley
Information Technology Supervisor
713/681-1414 (Office)
832/969-0227 (Mobile)