Error during command authentication.

From: Ledyardo <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Victoria A. Nelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: improve dartmouth - on campus DOC social space!

in light of Michael's recent social survey, recent conversations that I have been having with members of a variety of sub clubs, and Sam Parker's evidence that improve dartmouth is the way to get the administration's attention, I have submitted an idea on Improve Dartmouth about creating an on campus social space! vote for the idea!!!! please! also let me know if there is anything you think I should add to the description or tags!

<3,

Victoria

http://www.improvedartmouth.com/a/dtd/Create-an-on-campus-DOC-social-space/71115-25255

Improve Dartmouth - by IdeaScale
Improve Dartmouth - by IdeaScale

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html

IF YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST, KINDLY SEND A 500 WORD ESSAY ON THE MERITS OF RAISING KITTENS FOUND IN THE WILD TO [log in to unmask] (Or go to listserv.dartmouth.edu and unsubscribe yourself from this list in 'subscriber's corner' or subscribe yourself to the DOC-Ledyard-Boating list to only get blitzes about boating.)

Fresh news from Alex Becker: https://twitter.com/LedyardCC