​Reminder Trailwork tomorrow! If you need a ride and want to come out in the AM, I will be leaving robo at 8:50. If you need a ride and want to come out at a different time, let me know and we will get you up.

Remember, we will have food and drinks and an an EXCAVATOR!!

From: Lorin S. Paley
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 3:03 PM
To: dmbc; Brian Riordan; Edward E. Meyer; Braden T. Elliott; [log in to unmask]; Dennis Page; Jen Freise; Gabriel M. Lewis; Timothy N. Purcell; Christopher Joseph Magoon; Emil Cashin; John P. Collier; Paul H. Hogan; Erik A. Skarin
Subject: Trailwork This Sunday!!!

​​​Hi all!

There will be a trailwork day at oak hill this sunday from 9AM until 5PM. We will have food and drinks and anyone who is interested about trail routing, trial flow, and wants to get dirty and feel accomplished should come. We will have all the neccisary equipment, and will be working on the flow trail next to the ski jump.

To get to the site, go to the oak hill parking lot and follow the PINK signs to the trail. It isn't very deep in the woods.

If you are planning on coing for any period of time, please fill in this google doc​, so I can buy enought food and drinks.

Also for you bikers, bring your bike because we are going to need to test the flow as we build.

To summarize:

What: trailwork with a master trailbuilder

when Sunday any time

Where Oak Hill

Why: because trailwork is a great skill and you have been doing way too much homework

Lorin