Patrick,
I am definitely interested in pursuing this option!
Thanks for letting me know,
Aidan

From: "Patrick R. Campbell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 at 10:49 PM
To: DOC Bait and Bullet <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Vermont Hunter's Safety Course

Hey All ,

It looks like the New Hampshire courses are all full, and Mark isn’t able to host another one until next calendar year due to some odd state restriction.

Rory found this one in Vermont though, so if you all are interested and sign up for it, we can try to make transportation happen. The Vermont course would transfer over to New Hampshire and any other state for a hunting license.

http://www.vtfishandwildlife.com/edu_hunter.cfm

Blitz me if you have any questions/are interested!

-Patrick

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM1NTUwIEFpZGFuLmoua2VuZWFseS4xOEBEQVJUTU9VVEguRURVIERPQy1CQUlULUFORC1CVUxMRVQgIMKE07EIoQGm&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET