Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Team,

Our annual hunting trip to the College Grant is coming up on October 24-26. We will be hunting grouse and woodcock, and reports suggest that the birds are flying very well up there. A group of alumni will join us in the Grant and will bring dogs. Our trips to the Grant are always a lot of fun so this one should be no exception. The Grant is beautiful in the fall and staying in the cabins is awesome. Our plan is to leave the afternoon of Friday the 24th and return the afternoon of Sunday the 26th. We will hunt all Saturday and then Sunday morning. Last year everyone harvested at least one bird.

To be eligible for this trip you must have a hunter's education certification. Space will be limited to about 12 people so if you're interested, be sure to fill out the attached application.

Don't hesitate to reply to this email with any questions.

-hunt'emup

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET