Howdy,

I'm planning to come to the cookout, see you there

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 2, 2014, at 11:19 AM, "Bait and Bullet" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Bait and Bullet Listserv! We realize a lot of you were probably wondering if you were even on it, as we were pretty slow at inputting everyone, but here we are!

We are psyched for all the interest in the club, and we are excited to meet you all.

Two events coming up tomorrow:

1. The First Feed of the term! Come by Psi U (it's the fraternity behind Collis, next to Foco) at 6pm to grill out with us, get to know everyone, share some stories, and pitch your ideas about what you would like this club to be in the coming year. Cost is $4 payable by cash or Dash. Be sure to blitz back to this account if you are planning on coming so we can get a head count. Also blitz in if you have any dietary restrictions that we should know about!

2. The first shooting trip of the term! We will meet behind Robo at 3:15 and then head up to Fullerton Range, which is just up the road across from the Organic Farm. We'll start with some .22s, then move on to shotguns and clay birds. B&B provides the guns, ammo, clays, thrower, eye/ear protection, and transportation. No experience required. It costs $5 if you are a DOC member ($7 if you are not a member). We'll be back in time for the feed!

If you want to go on the shooting trip, blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your 9 digit dash number to sign up. First come, first served

Any questions, blitz this account or one of the 4 leaders (cc'd here)

Have a good one!

-Patrick