One more thing,  this Friday from 4-7pm is HarFest @ the Dartmouth Organic Farm!

The plan is to have music, lawn games, fire pits and s’mores, cider (adult and not), cider doughnuts and other fall-themed snacks, pumpkin carving, and a killer lineup of light food and events provided by the farm, Hillel (Sukkot Festival!), Bait & Bullet, and Ecovores.

We’ll be providing regular rides out from behind Robo, every fifteen minutes starting at 3:45. It should be a chill time, and we really want a LOT of people to come out and enjoy the beautiful fall weather at the farm.

We will be grilling burgers and some freshly hunted goose samples starting at 5:30, let us know if you're interested in helping out with the grilling!
Thanks all,
--Logan

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET