Hey guys, thanks to all who came out to our feed the other night! It was a great time.
There were members who expressed interest in becoming bait and bullet leaders, which is great! If you were one of them or share the same interest, we need you! Our club has a lot of resources at its disposal and not enough leaders to supply our services to the rest of campus.

In order to become a leader though, you need to acquire a list of certifications which are listed below. Our wiki-DOC goes into more detail about how to sign up for these.
http://doc.dartmouth.edu/wiki/Bait_and_Bullet

- Hunter's Safety
-CPR and First Aid
-Group Dynamics
-Risk Assessment
-OPO Driver's Education
-After you've completed all of these, you will need to go on a co-lead and a fire-arm competency check with a current leader

Below is a list of the Group Dynamics/Risk Assessment offerings this term. Blitz Rory Gawler to sign up
Risk Assessment
Tuesday 10/7
4:00 PM

Group Dynamics
Wednesday 10/8
3:30 PM

Risk Assessment
Wednesday 10/15
3:30 PM

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET