From: Michael B Dettinger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Question about headsets / mics
Date: September 23, 2014 at 8:54:22 PM CDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,

I'm trying to upgrade/replace our current headsets and mics in our labs.  We have a mix of either Koss (headset and mic boom), or Koss (headset) and Labtec individual mic.  We also have some Sans headsets/mics, so it's really a mixed bag that we've acquired over the years based on funding availability and best price.

Any suggestions from your own experiences on best products available?

Any advice is welcome and appreciated.

Thank you!

Mike

Michael B. Dettinger, M.A., Ed.S