From: Sonja Fritzsche <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Fwd: Registration reminder - MWALLT 2014, Nov 14, 2014, Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL
Date: September 17, 2014 at 3:52:02 PM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dear colleagues,

We hope you will attend this year's conference of the Midwest Association of Language Learning & Technology (MWALLT)<http://mwallt.org/>! Please forward this e-mail to non-members who you think might be interested in joining us in Illinois in the fall!

Best,
Sonja

MWALLT 2014 Conference

Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, IL

November 15th, 2014 8am-5pm

Theme: Traditional, Hybrid, and Online Teaching in Modern and Classical Languages: Exploring Differences, Creating Communities.

MWALLT invites you to attend our fall conference. We encourage current members, professionals, and students to participate. There will be several workshops, presentations on the online and hybrid learning and research, flipping the classroom, community outreach, assessment, and other innovative ideas. The program will be available soon on the Website.

Registration is currently open and is $50. That includes the registration fee and a one-year membership to MWALLT.

The registration deadline is November 1, 2014. Late registration and on-site registration will also be available, but we can't guarantee breakfast/lunch with a late registration.

Please see the conference Website<http://mwallt.org/> for more information on travel, lodging, meals, and parking.

Please contact Tina Isabelli ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) if you need paperwork for CDPU/contact hours credit from the State of Illinois Board of Education.

Mark your calendar and join us!

Best wishes,

The MWALLT 2014 Conference Committee

Series Editor, World Science Fiction Studies<http://peterlangoxford.wordpress.com/2014/05/02/new-series-world-science-fiction-studies/>, Peter Lang Oxford

Just published: The Liverpool Companion to World Science Fiction Film<http://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-liverpool-companion-to-world-science-fiction-film-9781781380383;jsessionid=A9CB4207F7733210079D900D0A4997C4?cc=us&lang=en> with Liverpool University Press. 2014.

Sonja Fritzsche, Ph.D.
Chair and Professor of German and Eastern European Studies

Department of German, Russian, and Asian Languages
Illinois Wesleyan University
P.O. Box 2900
201 E. University
Bloomington, IL 61701