From: Harold Hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CLASSRoad Survey Request
Date: September 17, 2014 at 11:18:16 AM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

September 2014

Dear Colleague,

CLASSRoad, a leader in online professional development and resources for
world language educators, is currently developing a new website called
LangCred as part of STARTALK's infrastructure development initiative. We are
reaching out to world language professionals such as yourself to provide
input through a brief questionnaire about your experiences in obtaining
information online about teacher certification. We hope to better understand
the quality and scope of information currently available on state education
websites, and how information about certification for world language teachers
in particular is presented. Our goal is to produce a website that makes
finding and using such information as easy as possible.

The questionnaire is short. All responses will remain confidential.

Please feel free to forward the survey to colleagues.

To begin the survey please press the Survey button below.

Should you have any questions or comments please contact Mayeen Farooqui, the
Project Director for LangCred at [log in to unmask].

Many Thanks,
Mayeen Farooqui M.A. Ed.
Project Director LangCred

http://fluidsurveys.com/s/LangCred/