Okay, well not all of them…

The two white Rocky Mountain bikes are waiting on parts, which would come in tomorrow (fingers crossed!). The XL is back for a bit—wheel is clearly messed up. If you want to use that bike, you can take a back wheel off of another 29er that’s compatible with a 9 speed chain. When you’re done with the bike, switch them back PLEASE. I will bring that bike back to Mason Racing once the hub is in. I figured we might as well use the bike while we wait for this backordered part.

Let me know if you have questions. Once again, thanks for your patience!

Peety