Hi,

Could you please ask for the pdf to the person who offered it and not the whole list?

Best,

On 20 August 2014 15:18, Chrysanthi Gallou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Lisa,

I too would like to receive a copy of the pdf.

Many thanks,

Chrysanthi

Dr Chrysanthi Gallou

Lecturer in Aegean Archaeology &

Director of the Centre for Spartan & Peloponnesian Studies

Department of Archaeology

University of Nottingham

University Park

Nottingham NG7 2RD